MattS

Where did it go?

I know this has been brought up a few times and I think I have read them all, but why is my graphic disappearing when I edit a node.  It doesn't always do this, but enough that is really gets to ya.  Especially when you are trying to hurry up and get something cut.

I have tried refresh, updates, and even the secret update that was posted a while back that wasn't released to the public yet.  It seemed to work better, but know its doing it often again.  It doesn't matter if is a cuttable eps files, a combined file, a welded files, or a sb files.  They all vanish with out a trace.  Sometime when I zoom in and out, it will partially show back up, but I can't select it or anything.  I usually have to undo back to a workable graphic or sometimes I have to start from scratch. 

BTW - I have SBE

Thanks for any suggestions.

Matt

Can you post one of the graphics that is doing this?

I sometimes have the same issue so I dont think its going to be a design issue.....but then again what the helx do I know!  ;D

I got that every once in a while... usually after I try to do a total weld, but it's also happened when/after node editing.

I couldn't get it to do it. I tried importing .eps files, .jpg's and .gif's to your design. I vectorized them and nothing. It works OK for me.

Guest fivestar

Are you clicking in between nodes, on the line then hitting delete?  That will cause you to delete the whole image.

Are you clicking in between nodes, on the line then hitting delete?  That will cause you to delete the whole image.

Nope, just takes moving one node and its gone.

I finally got a chance to test that one again.  I found that I had full render turned on.  I turned it off and everything seems to be working now. 

Thanks for the help.

Matt