Sign in to follow this  
NateL

Dropping some $ on a new cutter. Titan 3 or Graphtec 6000?

The Titan 3 is recently launched so the reviews are difficult to find.  I'm not sure how new the Graphtec CE6000 is? 

The Titan 3 is a few hundred less (looking at the 24" cutter) but rates in the "Professional" grade, versus the Graphtec in the "Shop" grade on USCutter's buying guide.  The Titan 3 seems to have one advantage over the Graphtec, and that is that it can cut the 23+ mil high reflective vinyl, which I'm not too concerned with based on the work that I do.

I really don't know.  Should I go with what's tested and proven or newer and potentially better?

Buy the Graphtec. Not knocking the Titan but Graphtec is a known commodity with way better resale value.   

• Like 2

Also on the Titan3 has max cutting length of 25 ft,,,  the Graphtec is  max 164 ft...  You never know what orders may be in the future.

Very true on resale value for the Graphtec

• Like 2

I'll give a thumbs up to the Graphtec.  Very  reputable company.

Also on the Titan3 has max cutting length of 25 ft,,,  the Graphtec is  max 164 ft...  You never know what orders may be in the future.

Very true on resale value for the Graphtec

this is one of the reason to get the graphtec over the Titan3 nothing against the titan but 25ft compared to 164ft is a big difference in thoughts of tracking.

• Like 1