Hello 

I am a locksmith and have been in business for 25 years.  A few years ago (when I was still married ) I bought my then wife a us cutter mh 721 so she could start a business of her own.... divorced now she is gone and I still have the machine.  I decided to try and learn how to use it to make my own signs and advertising for my business.  First  she had taken the soft ware with her...  I found Win pc sign on ebay... now I discover that the fuse holder cap is missing on my machine... but  I will  try to order a new cap and  get started soon.  I am excited to learn this new trade and to create the signs for my  new service van soon.

You could always try signblazer software which is a little dated but is free and will work with your cutter. you can download from the us cutter web site.

Donn

Welcome! If you have the user manual, that should help start with connecting to your computer, and learning ,machine settings. But if you have the patience of a locksmith you will be fine.

You'll have fun with the cutter.

You can start with "Security Protection" signs (customized) for your clients.

For example --

Security-Cameras-Use-Sign-K-5948.gif

• Like 1

Maximum, I consider myself an "amateur locksmith" which basically means I have a few of the tools and basically suck at it and have no formal training. At my day job I occasionally need access to some of my employers property or locked storage vans and often the keys are hard to locate so I went online and got a set of picks and spring tools and gleaned a little info from a friend of a friend kinda thing. Master locks are easy enough but some of the more complicated door locks are beyond my patience and skill level. 

• Like 1

welcome....i too got started in this just to sticker up my truck and trailer (general contractor) but a month in to this, and I'm addicted.....I am afraid, my friend, that it will get you too.....lol

Welcome From Louisiana , one ya get it figured out you will love it , im still a new guy and now when i get off work im doing stuff to do with vinyl cutting cant get enough