Sign in to follow this  
haymeadowfield

JSI-P-24

I have a JSI-P-24 which is about 2 years old. I went to use it, and I can not get it to cut. I can do the test cut from the machine. I have not made any changes to my computer or the machine since the last time I had used it. I happen to have another cable which I tried and it still does not cut. I even loaded the software (WINPCSIGN) and connected the cutter to a different computer and it still does not work. They have no support on their website or forums like this one.

My husband got upset with all the hours I spent trying to fix it and told me to get a different one. He needs to have some lettering done shortly. I went to Ebay and won a Pcut CTN630E from US Cutters. It looks identical to my JSI-P-24. I will know when it arrives. In the meantime, I am wondering what might be wrong with the one I have.

Well I downloaded the SiignBlazer software, did a test and the cutter seemed to work fine. And I already won a new cutter on Ebay and already paid for it. It may even have shipped today. It will come with the SignBlazer software. Kicking myself now.