So yesterday I get an email from some Mr. Jim Glen, requesting some info on an 7 Foot Leafy Tree with Bird wall decal. One thing I checked first was why this guy is using a gmail email when he either own or work for this company " J&G Co Ltd. I did a search on google found out that this guy has been scamming a lot of people. He is using the same text but dif products.

It's some oversea scam artist.

Dont reply to this guy.

Jim Glen <
>

Date:
October 8, 2014 at 3:21:38 AM EDT

To:

Subject:
Order

Hello,

Am Mr Jim Glen from J&G Co Ltd and i will like to order 7 Foot Leafy Tree with Bird wall decal sticker from your company,can i have their prices in range and the method of payment you do accept,I wish to start business with your good company so i look forward for your valued reply ASAP.

Have a nice day !
Best Regards.
Jim Glen.

• Like 2

So yesterday I get an email from some Mr. Jim Glen, requesting some info on an 7 Foot Leafy Tree with Bird wall decal. One thing I checked first was why this guy is using a gmail email when he either own or work for this company " J&G Co Ltd. I did a search on google found out that this guy has been scamming a lot of people. He is using the same text but dif products.

It's some oversea scam artist.

Dont reply to this guy.

Hello,

Am Mr Jim Glen from J&G Co Ltd and i will like to order 7 Foot Leafy Tree with Bird wall decal sticker from your company,can i have their prices in range and the method of payment you do accept,I wish to start business with your good company so i look forward for your valued reply ASAP.

Have a nice day !

Best Regards.

Jim Glen.

key indicators . . . .

I get that this is not legit, but what I never understood is what are they actually after? The info the are asking for is standard sales data, about the only thing you responding to them would do is confirm that the email address is valid.

in this case he orders with his fake credit card - over paying asking you to pay the shipper with the excess - then he has the goods and you get the charge back from what I read

one of the sites thinks he/she is from haiti

ah, so the initial email isn't really a big deal, it's the follow up that will bite you.

Hey guys, thanks for this post. This is some useful info.as I havent done a lot of internet orders. This is some good insight as I went over the origional e-mail for the keys that were pointed out.thanks

Hey guys, thanks for this post. This is some useful info.as I havent done a lot of internet orders. This is some good insight as I went over the origional e-mail for the keys that were pointed out.thanks

wait till you get the one for the 33 banners they want you to mail to them, pretty sure that is how I got a boatload of banners when I got my printer - guy threw them in and just wanted to get rid of them for some reason - all fellers nicest banners  . . . he must not have liked looking at the boxes  ^-^

I just had this guy contact our business to try to purchase tires.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Jim Glen <jimglen003@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello.
       Am Mr Jim Glen from J&G Co and i will like to place an Order regarding Greenball Towmaster ST235/85R16 LRF Radial Trailer Tire if you do not have this spec,you can email me back with those that you have in stock now.what is the price each?also what method of payment do you accept,I wish to start business with your good company so i look forward for your valued reply,hope you answer to my request ASAP.

Have a nice day !
Best Regards.
John Glen.

I just had this guy contact our business to try to purchase tires.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Jim Glen <jimglen003@gmail.com> wrote:

You would think they now they would have caught him or shut him down