VolleyChick

Fonts disappeared

So weird - the only fonts showing when I click the dialog box are the most recently used fonts. I can't get the list with all loaded fonts. I have not made any changes to my pc or the SB software. How can I get my fonts back? Thanks!

Di 

SignBlazer fonts are found within the sbfonts folder that's located in the same folder as the program.

If they aren't in there, just reload the application and the 200 basic fonts will appear where they belong.

Thanks - I'm not sure what you mean by reload - I closed it, rebooted and still no fonts. I copied from my program files and pasted into the SB fonts folder...still only 8 fonts. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? Thanks

The suspense is killing me.

VolleyChick has now apparently disappeared, as well.

Did the fonts return?

Only the SHADOW knows. Muawahahahahaha!

1401385986000-silhouette.jpg

Sorry, had orders to get out today so I just vectored the designs with the fonts. LOL I couldn't take a chance on possibly screwing the whole thing up by re-install and not getting stuff done. I'll do it tomorrow, been a long week and there's a yuengling with my name on it waiting for me!

Di 

Yes, multiple Yuengling's were involved and apparently I should have had more. I just uninstalled/reinstalled and only have 10 fonts. WTH??? Could there be something I ticked by accident? Very frustrating....

OK, here's my next suggestion ----  There possibly are TWO folders in your Program Files folder.

One will say Cutting Technologies and the other will say SignBlazer.

If that's the case, just transfer (copy) the hundreds of fonts from one into the other.

The fonts look like they are there - in this filepath:  program files/SB elements/sbfonts/sbkern. I would attach a screenshot but apparently I can't. 

The fonts look like they are there - in this filepath:  program files/SB elements/sbfonts/sbkern. I would attach a screenshot but apparently I can't. 

The filepath is incorrect.

They should just be in sbfonts. That's it.

Move them into there.

:'( Didn't work. I even deleted the "kern" folder. Still only shows 10 fonts, even if I type in some letters all I get is those 10 fonts. 

This is crazy. I uninstalled, re-booted, ran exe on the above file and STILL only 10 fonts. I looked in the files and the sbfonts has a bunch of fonts and a folder called sbkern with a few fonts in it. Is there anything in the settings that would keep me from having access? This is really cray cray. 

Yes, this is bizarre, for sure.

There should also be two small "helper" files within the sbfonts folder -------  fntlst.idx and fntgroup.dbs

NOTE: The fntgroup (Font group) feature of SignBlazerElements is not active because it's an advanced "Pro" feature that only is part of the HotShot program.

See attached screenshot to see what the Pro version appears like ----

post-21408-0-36644600-1413500658_thumb.j

All right, let's try one more thing, select and COPY all the fonts in the sbfonts folder and PASTE them into your Windows System fonts folder --