I have a USCutter mh871 mk2 and for some reason the vinyl just started running crooked through the machine. I've adjusted the pressure screws that clamp on the vinyl and all. Just need some help getting the vinyl back to running straight. Thanks.

two things, always pre feed the vinyl so the machine is never pulling it off the roll.  second is run it back and forth some to make sure you have it loaded straight.  more people have cause problems playing with the pressure than solved them - the next thing they do is back it way off so the grit rollers don't leave marks - which is normal and then have tracking issues.   too much blade exposure will also affect the tracking 

from our friend mz skeeter 

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing.

• Like 1

What amazes me is that you ever got the MH to cut straight to begin with.

• Like 2

Double check that your pinch rollers are actually over a gritty section of the drive shaft. When was a young wart hog I made the mistake of sliding the pinch roller over and it was on the slick shaft on one side and it messed me up for longer than it should have before I figured it out. 

• Like 1