Sign in to follow this  
wyatt0124

Purchase vinyl

mclogans I go pick it up only 10 minutes from me can beat that. I get tempted sometimes to order from uscutters but that $10 can be a few yards xtra

I mostly order from UScutter.   Only problem with that is it takes 2 days to get my order.

So my 2nd option is Tubelite.   Their prices are a little bit higher but they deliver to my area Mon,Wed, and Fri and only charge $3.5 fuel charge.

When looking on ebay remember most ads are for 10 feet not 10 yards

• Like 2

djque, Try Sign Mart sometime, maybe cheaper yet. And still close by.

Donn

thanks just signed up

What about the deals on eBay? Late they scams? Seems ridiculously cheap

This guy sells narrow rolls and odd sizes, but it's all good quality stuff.  I've ordered from him a few times - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saslop=1&_sasl=stickerman5000&_sop=10

Just make sure to email and ask about combined shipping, because if you pay separate shipping on each item it stops being a good deal...

• Like 1

This guy sells narrow rolls and odd sizes, but it's all good quality stuff.  I've ordered from him a few times - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saslop=1&_sasl=stickerman5000&_sop=10

Just make sure to email and ask about combined shipping, because if you pay separate shipping on each item it stops being a good deal...

I don't know what has happened to him, but his feedback is getting bad,,,, People are not getting or receiving way late.

I don't know what has happened to him, but his feedback is getting bad,,,, People are not getting or receiving way late.

I think a move to a new house and service provider has had a impact lately - I am sure he will get it worked out