Sign in to follow this  
Nkoot

X6 Lossing part of image when I save to a flash drive

AND THEN TRY TO PUT IT ON ANOTHER COMPUTER IT LOSSES SOME OF THE IMAGE AS IF IT WAS NOT THERE i GROUP IT AND CONVERT TO CURVES WHEN GIVEN THAT OPTION it seems like it never was there,  does not happen always One computer is win 7 and the other is xp and it does not mater from which one I save from seems like just does it some times. there should be a fisher man & rod & line with the word shorty in between like he is casting his name and then the fish, but  the detail gets lost before I can put it on my cutting computer.For internet help 1.eps

Not much knowledge about corel but try converting before grouping. Make sure you can see all the elements before saving the final time. I suggest taking a look at it in wire frame or whatever corel calls that mode where you can see all the lines. It's possible that something isn't converting to lines and curves and then not saving with the parts that did. 

• Like 1

You most likely have a portion of the object that is not closed or has a missing node. I was having similar issues when I would save to a SVG mostly after I would use the eraser,knife or similar cutting tool. Also make sure you set the pen to "hairline" it's easier to see errors. 

If you can't find the break in your object within CorelDraw convert the drawing to  a Bitmap then trace it as a "clip art" the issue will go away.

tried to convert to bitmap and it lost a bunch of lines so could not do a trace and I am trying to save for wire-frame as that is what my finished product will be and that is why I am getting upset just as I get it the way I need it,  it screws up when I save it,  or I must screw it up since " computers do not make mistakes its the operator that makes mistakes "

tried to convert to bitmap and it lost a bunch of lines so could not do a trace and I am trying to save for wire-frame as that is what my finished product will be and that is why I am getting upset just as I get it the way I need it,  it screws up when I save it,  or I must screw it up since " computers do not make mistakes its the operator that makes mistakes "

Do a screen print then trace that.

Can you post the file or image before you loose the other?

The problem is likely to be where you're "trying to save for wire-frame".

Look over that process for the solution, as well as any 'strokes' in the vector.

Strokes can create havoc within some programs.

post-43059-0-86767700-1412877347_thumb.p

For internet help 1b.eps

When I ope that its already missing those parts.  Where did you get the original file ?  Have you tried another file to see if it does that.