Sign in to follow this  
vics

Cut master 3 to Q30

Has anyone figured out how to get Graphtec's CM3 to work on a Vinyl Express Q30. I've downloaded fx8600 drivers and installed on a separate print profile  but cut master will not connect.

Only need it for one reason Flexi Pro 11 is not compatible with Corel x6 nor am I compatible with it.

Once I buy Vinylmaster it's for sale.

CM3 is an excellent plugin for Corel X6 and would solve half my problems for now.

Good luck with that. I have a qe60+ and could never get it to work with anything that said graphtec. I was bummed about it.

• Like 1

won't work - they changed the chipeset so it won't recognize it - never found a way around it like jay said

• Like 1

Alcohol will ease the pain. Just bought a q75 but at least it's coming with lxi master. New program to play with :)

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. Bummed badly too. Is suicide to radical?

little bit . . . flexistarter i believe has it, I use ve-lxi master plus  so never a problem for me .  maybe the vinylmaster crew can chime in as to if it is in their driver set

little bit . . . flexistarter i believe has it, I use ve-lxi master plus  so never a problem for me .  maybe the vinylmaster crew can chime in as to if it is in their driver set

Yes, it's in there.