Sign in to follow this  
outlaws

SC Memory

Can you upgrade the memory on a SC plotter? I am having issues with the machine will cut one decal but if I load more files it states waiting to send and by the time it starts cutting it goes haywire. Or could it be a bad key span adapter ?

dont think you can.. I usually turn my machine off and back on after 2 to 3 cuts for that simple reason.. 

Butch, you'll be glad you did. IMO, if your serious about cutting vinyl, you need servos.

I have a TC that's dialed in pretty well and it hasn't been used once since I got a Graphtec.

It's true what's been said, "Once you go servos, you can never go back".

I killed my graphtec last week and had to pull out the lp2. Only thought on my mind that whole time was where is my next graphtec coming from. You won't belive the difference words can not begin to describe the difference

• Like 3

They seem to be getting a little harder to get your hands on. The CE 5000's , anyway.

I'm glad that I have never had a problem with mine (knock on wood) but if I do, I have a NEW CE5000-60 sitting in a box ready to fire up.... ;D  I took one of those off UScutters hands for $1245 FREE ship a few months back....  I really wouldn't want to fire my Seiki back up... :blink:   My cutter is off warranty and so is my son's,  And that cutter could save either one of us... I just put it on Bill Me Later,,,no interest and didn't have to pay full money out for it at the time....But the past months have been pretty busy,,, So it's paid for now... ;D .

I was just looking on Ebay,,  used is going for only a few hundred  $300-$400  under new prices....

• Like 1

Ended up with a vinyl express q75 thanks to the help of a member on here. He found it in Minnesota on cl and is shipping it to me. Stepping up to a bigger cutter should be fun

• Like 1

Ended up with a vinyl express q75 thanks to the help of a member on here. He found it in Minnesota on cl and is shipping it to me. Stepping up to a bigger cutter should be fun

That is the size of mine...You will appreciate the larger size....

Glad for the upgrade but why is it this stuff always happens when I'm broke? Oh wait I'm always broke never mind lol

• Like 4

Yeah I might have to ask the fat man with the red coat if he has a spare to bring me in December :)

• Like 2