gcextreme

Two new business logos

Did these on Friday, $35 for the all white one 27x15 and $45 for the two colored one, 23x15. For a total of $80.

What would u have charged?

Also funny story, Estenson Printing does business cards, brochures, pamphlets, wedding announcements, stuff like that. A guy walked in as i was finishing up and was talking with the owner about his new business and getting cards, as he was leaving i gave him one of mine, told him if he needed his logo and stuff put on his vehicle or anything, to give me a call...he said he would!!

20140926_112119_zpsjwylklfa.jpg

• Like 3

The white one I would charge around $24 for just the decal. Charge extra for the design time, travel, and installation.

I do single color door installs like the white for $35 regularly and the extra $10 is consistent for the second color. Easy money. Longer drive time to install I add some for mileage but it depends on the client. Some I do little things like that for without a bunch of extra cost and they keep feeding me more work. My big client just told me last week he is tallying up for almost $7K worth of hoody's and shirts to order this tuesday. Batta-bing baby! That's the kind of payoff that happens when they like you. I have proven to him my products are better bargains for the money than the competition. Mainly from the silly little things that the other guys won't waste their time on for free or nearly so. He had a competitor make sticker for a hard hat to give to his top customer and they looked like crap and probably cost him $10-$20. I peeled them off and just put some cut vinyl on there. Hard hats are slick and tricky BTW. He loved the look I put on it and I didn't charge him anything for it.  

Reaching people in the process of getting business cards printed up seems like a great place to get leads. Maybe you can get the printer to allow you to set up an in-store display?

I would of punched the E and the S threw the lighter blue and left a space around them. I think the colors are to close to layer ontop of each other

• Like 2

I would of punched the E and the S threw the lighter blue and left a space around them. I think the colors are to close to layer ontop of each other

Maybe it is due to the glass width, so the Es has to be squeezed into the lighter blue.

Maybe it is due to the glass width, so the Es has to be squeezed into the lighter blue.

sorry, but that doesn't make sense

sorry, but that doesn't make sense

It doesn't matter if it does. They only registered here to post that link to their site.