Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Iphone 4, 5, & 6 I think I am seeing a trend here

Is bigger better LOL

If I need a 5.5 inch screen I might as well carry a mini ipad in my pocket ....

post-2057-0-46672500-1411847874_thumb.jp

I look forward to eventually upgrading my 5 to a 6 Plus   ;D .  Are you enjoying the 6 plus so far?

Wonder how big the iphone 17 will be.... OMG  :o

Implanted in your brain at birth. Resistance is futile. :mellow: 

• Like 1

I had the originial I phone did not like, it at all. I went to android HTC andit is great but it has such a short battery life that I have went back to my old flip motorola v9 for talk and carry my tablet for email, enterwebz and taking charge cards.

I went with the 6 4.7" screen and love it, and all my cases are rubber that I sell, and use I don't like plastic.  I also don't keep my phone in my back pocket which I would guess is the reason for the bent cases.  I see some kids with bent iphone 5's and asked and they said they sat on them...

Here is the Iphone 17. Tests so far suggest it may be too large to carry in ones back pocket. Screen size 17". Battery life 1hr. 

post-64078-0-01769600-1411871519_thumb.j

• Like 1

here's the iphone 17 with convenient carrying harness...

You're gonna need a bigger heat press...

post-24492-0-53304800-1411935957_thumb.j

• Like 8

My carrier is offering to trade in your old iphone for the iphone 6. I'm still contemplating it. Not sure after hearing how they bend so easy from being so thin. I need somebody to tell me if it's smart to do lol.

It's only the 6 Plus that bends so easily (and it requires 90 lbs of force, so "easily" is subjective).

I personally despise the iPhone along with a majority of Apple products, so I'm probably not the best person to ask about whether or not you should buy one.

• Like 1

I always did too. I hate having to use the computer, itunes, etc. to put music on it. Android is more open for users to enjoy. I only originally got one because there's a lot more apps for the iphone and stuff.

I love my iphone 6 and as I have said any phone even a samsung will bend if it's in your back pocket and you sit on it.  Phones are the same as everything else in the world that goes round.

Some love iphones some hate them, some people love Ford some hate them...

I like my 5C, but why not upgrade for free? The one downside is I won't be able to jailbreak it.

I love my iphone 6 and as I have said any phone even a samsung will bend if it's in your back pocket and you sit on it.  Phones are the same as everything else in the world that goes round.

Some love iphones some hate them, some people love Ford some hate them...

I dont see how they get them in their pockets...some.look like a tablet the samsung note and especially the mega are huge. Someone that does labor type work like me would, ruin one in short order I am sure. I could not imagine crawling around in a attic, crawl space under the house or sliding up or down a roof with a huge phone like that and if you cant carry it with you that sorta defeats the mobile angle.

• Like 2

Yeah I have to agree with you that's why I went with the 6 its bigger but only by a little

I dont see how they get them in their pockets...some.look like a tablet the samsung note and especially the mega are huge. Someone that does labor type work like me would, ruin one in short order I am sure. I could not imagine crawling around in a attic, crawl space under the house or sliding up or down a roof with a huge phone like that and if you cant carry it with you that sorta defeats the mobile angle.

I can easily fit my Note 3 into the front pocket of my pants, and have carried it there several times, but it is awkward to remove or put it back while sitting down.

My preferred place for carrying it is in my shirt pocket and so far I've only found one of my shirts with a pocket too small to hold it.

I did slip it into the back pocket of a pair of jeans one morning and forgot about it - sat on it for a few hours and it appears to have escaped unscathed, but I really don't want to make a habit out of it.