Sign in to follow this  
pshawny

Jump to first unread post

I very rarely have the "jump to first unread post" button. Is it just me or not? I'm using Firefox if that makes a difference.

I use Firefox and I have it.....   Click VIEW New content Button at upper right page.  Then on the left you are given options of how long ago you want to read. 

I'm thinking about when you are already in a topic. There should be a button to jump to the first unread post in that topic.

When you hit the new content link at the top right of your screen you get a list of topics. Topics with new content will have a blue dot. If you click on the blue dot it'll take you to the newest topic in the thread that you haven't read yet.

What I do is hold the control button on the keyboard and click all the blue dots. This opens a new tab for each thread. And each tab is moved to the first post that I haven't read yet.

• Like 1

As I hover over the list of New Topics, I see a black circle with an arrow in it. The label says "Preview Post"If you click on the arrow, there is a drop down. It gives you the option of going to thefirst post,  first unread post or last post in the thread.

post-1636-0-81722700-1411736409_thumb.pn

Jay I just click on that blue dot on the left in your screenshot.

Thanks! Now I know the blue dot is my friend. There always use to be a button right next to the "reply to this topic" button. I just need to get with the times I guess.

• Like 2