Sign in to follow this  
pshawny

Thanks Clean Cut Blade!

I had ordered 3 blades a year and a half ago, then 2 more last week. They sent me an extra free blade for buying a total of 5 blades. What a great company!

• Like 4

You cannot go wrong with a clean cut blade! Ross stands behind his products and produces quality beyond what you can find anywhere else! Gotta love American Made products! I bought my new graphtec and ordered a clean cut blade the same day I ordered the cutter. I knew I could not have a top of the line cutter without a top of the line blade!

• Like 3

the only blades used in all my cutters for years - there really is a big difference

Not sure which one. Give them a call and let them know which machine you have. You might need to have your blade handy to give them a description. They will have one to fit.

• Like 1

LP2 uses standard Roland blades as do most value cutters.

Remember to cut your pressure a good ways back. With clean cut you don't need near the amount of pressure as you did with the old blades.

• Like 1

It depends on the machine. Clean Cut recommends cutting back by about 1/2 or a little more to start and the adjust as needed until your test cut comes out good.

Just be careful because they really do cut much better and you will slice right through everything into your strip. Back off half and work back into it 5 grams at a time

• Like 1

goose is right if installing from a different blade - back off 40 percent and work you way up = also starting with the least blade possible.  but if you have a cleancut installed already and it is "cutting fine" that is the right pressure.    knowing how to properly set the depth and pressure is way more important that relying on someone else s number on their machine.  crafters get hung up on numbers a lot and it doesn't work as well with the bigger machines - knowing how to find it yourself is key

• Like 2

When I first started I was freaking because my Titan2 instructions or lack of were so lacking instructions. Thanks so much for all that everyone does in this forum. In a matter of weeks It went from a pipe dream to reality!  

• Like 1

knowing how to properly set the depth and pressure is way more important that relying on someone else s number on their machine.  crafters get hung up on numbers a lot and it doesn't work as well with the bigger machines - knowing how to find it yourself is key

No two machines are the same. They may look the same but their pressure and force internal calibrations vary widely.

• Like 2

No two machines are the same. They may look the same but their pressure and force internal calibrations vary widely.

No two rolls of vinyl are even the same sometimes. Older material often takes a squosh more pressure. 

• Like 3

Ross ROCKS!  Been using his stuff for many years and have only ordered probably about ten times!  Been with him since he was in his garage. 

~CCB's biggest fan in MN.

:wub:

• Like 1

No two rolls of vinyl are even the same sometimes. Older material often takes a squosh more pressure. 

Wild are you sure it is just a squosh, not a smidge?

• Like 1