tooler82

Can someone convert this for me?

Dang government computer doesn't let me install programs or I would install Inkscape.

Well for some reason Inkscape is crapping out on me when I try to save it as and EPS. I was able to save it as a PDF, maybe that will work for you?

Also, there is a portable version of Inkscape you might be able to use. You can install it on a thumb drive and do not need admin rights to do it. So technically you're not installing a program, you're just running it.

LOGISTICS-BRANCH INSIGNIA with texture.pdf

• Like 1

Yeah don't know what's going on with that file. In Flexi it shows me the preview and it's the right graphic, but gives me an error in import and just gives me a weird design.

Government computers block the USB drive from being used with portable media. :( They're strict.

Government computers block the USB drive from being used with portable media. :( They're strict.

for years the state of michigan had the internal cd drives disabled with special state only windows so we couldn't even use them.. they was worried someone would listen to music on the job

Dang. Guess the Army's not worried about that, but they're worried about somebody bringing a virus or something in the system so they block USB drives.

• Like 2

The one of the left was the eps import and the one on the right was the eps converted to pdf by darcshadow. Don't know why it was doing this.

post-80805-0-29761200-1411485052_thumb.j