Sign in to follow this  
Snapper

USCutter Store out of bussiness or what?

So what is the issue with them... I've tried to call no one picks up on 888 # and just dead air on 425 # toll line. Anyone else have this issue today?

On the UScutter website

ATTENTION: Our phone system is temporarily down due to a local Internet outage. Please use website to place orders. All orders will be shipped from Redmond Warehouse. Our normal services will resume after the Internet outage is resolved.

• Like 1

On the UScutter website

ATTENTION: Our phone system is temporarily down due to a local Internet outage. Please use website to place orders. All orders will be shipped from Redmond Warehouse. Our normal services will resume after the Internet outage is resolved.

I need to learn that trick, posting to the internet without service. ;)

• Like 2

On the UScutter website

Hey these days you never know... here today gone by tomorrow.

A new addition since trying to call them at 8...8:30... 9:00...9:30... 10 ect.... about some bad vinyl 810s mask. Funny how they can place that up and correct to the world but phones are out. Sent emails and so forth.

If you really want to know, I'll teach ya how to post to the interwebz while interwebz service in a building is down for a quarter. Come a little closer so I can whisper it. ONE WAY WOULD BE TO USE A LAPTOP WITH MOBILE HOTSPOT. Oh heck...keep the quarter, I feel like I was taking advantage of ya as eazy as that answer was.

I need to learn that trick, posting to the internet without service. ;)

Any smartphone.

Hey these days you never know... here today gone by tomorrow.

A new addition since trying to call them at 8...8:30... 9:00...9:30... 10 ect.... about some bad vinyl 810s mask. Funny how they can place that up and correct to the world but phones are out. Sent emails and so forth.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if their phone system is internet based and went down with everything else.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if their phone system is internet based and went down with everything else.

In fact, it is.

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Snapper" data-cid="372141" data-time="1411414322"><p>

Hey these days you never know... here today gone by tomorrow.<br />

<br />

A new addition since trying to call them at 8...8:30... 9:00...9:30... 10 ect.... about some bad vinyl 810s mask. Funny how they can place that up and correct to the world but phones are out. Sent emails and so forth.</p></blockquote>

I'm sure the only thing it took to get that notice on the page was a simple cell phone call to their web host.

I've had to hotspot my iphone to my desktop at work numerous times. Comes in handy when AT&T has the occasional hiccup. Since my phone is already tethered to the comp via USB, I just turn on hotspot and keep going.