Sign in to follow this  
joker

thank you

so for my 1000th post i wanted to say thank you to all the great people here to lend a hand in helping noobs like me.. I was lost for awhile until i found this great forum filled with great people..  I have come along way in this type of work and it is from learning on my own and as well as alot of help form the people here..

Also wanna say thank you to US Cutter for having this forum..  

You people are awesome and i consider this forum a second family..

Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart

• Like 16

Ahhhhh, you're just jokin'

You personally helped me out with my pricing, That was almost a full year ago and I've been using it as my pricing calculator ever since, thanks man. 

Also Dakota has helped me out very much as well. 

Thanks guys. 

• Like 1

I'd hate to try and thank everyone individually who has helped me out from the forum. WAY too many to list. The help and tips here made a HUGE difference to me when starting out and I'm by no means done learning. I say thanks to all as well.  

• Like 1

Heck we even learn from the newbies. Everyone learns from everyone else. It is a never ending process.

• Like 5

You personally helped me out with my pricing, That was almost a full year ago and I've been using it as my pricing calculator ever since, thanks man. 

Also Dakota has helped me out very much as well. 

Thanks guys. 

What is this so called price calculator?

Heck we even learn from the newbies. Everyone learns from everyone else. It is a never ending process.

If you are not learning you might want to check your pulse. Even my old ass learns every day.

• Like 2

Same here ......learned and learning . THANKS from me also for all the past AND future assistance.

man back when I started there were people like ken imes, fivestar, firemalt, bannerjohn, Billy Hughes, handing out the advice . . .  think John is the only one left of that group.   along with me I think (within a couple years of each other) came skeeter, mr300s, etc. always good people to share ideas and brainstorm.  as a group we are way better than any individual (although tech wise I still hold Ken in very high regard for his trouble shooting skiils.   skeeter can find answers and is a regular sherlock holmes when thinks need checking out.   point is really that everyone brings something to the table even the newbies that keep us thinking and looking at thing s in new ways

• Like 3