Sign in to follow this  
tarcollgiftware

Replacement Parts for a Creation PCUT CTN-1200

Hi everyone,

I work for a corporate giftware company in Australia, and we use this particular machine to cut our stickers. When I was using it today, I made the mistake of setting the cutting knife too deep, and it cause the sticker paper to jump up and tear one of the wheels of the cutter housing off that sits on the track. Does anyone know how I can obtain replacement parts and have them shipped to Oz?

Regards,

Reece Lalor.

Tarcoll Corporate Giftware.

shipping from usc will be quite high to Oz - might find a local vendor in the area or as a last resort call usc direct for a quote

True shipping cost isn't bad unless you need it in a hurry. 3-5 days USPS $85+   2-3 weeks USPS $12.  Those are Not USC prices on shipping, you would have to ask them. 

True shipping cost isn't bad unless you need it in a hurry. 3-5 days USPS $85+   2-3 weeks USPS $12.  Those are Not USC prices on shipping, you would have to ask them. 

exactly - the on line shipping rates are crazy over seas.  I think because they only use insured carriers with good tracking and shorter delivery than slow boat

better late then never.  try Red Dot Machinery, or Biz Supplies, both of which i get parts for my CS 1200 (biz supplies usually cheaper)