joefraga

Tattered vinyl

Anyone else receiving Orafol with little chunks nicked out in the middle of the roll? I have found it on 3 different rolls and one roll was rolled improperly rolled leaving about 3 or 4 inches at the end of the roll hanging out the side which I can not fix unless I unroll the entire roll. Just curious.

post-86093-0-09040700-1411266415_thumb.jpost-86093-0-95108800-1411266427_thumb.j

New to me and I've used tons of oracal. I would have noticed that.

Thats crazy. I would have thought at least a couple others had seen it. Guess I am just the lucky one. I didn't complain because it was only a few inches which is pennies in the vinyl decal game. Just hope there are no more further down the roll.

your rolls look different than mine. my rolls are white on the inside and are stamped orafol. they are not brown paper rolls.

• Like 1

your rolls look different than mine. my rolls are white on the inside and are stamped orafol. they are not brown paper rolls.

i was just going to say the samething.  All the rolls of Oracal I've used are white on the inside and have the name Orafol printed on the white. 

You're buying 5 yard rolls that someone is cutting off of larger rolls and putting on the brown tubes.

You mean the yellow one. Yes your right that is greenstar (garbage) But the red one is orafol. 15"x10yard stamped. All purchased from UScutter

post-86093-0-33025800-1411275385_thumb.j