Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

wanna see a big guy run

realized I just got done cutting reflective and started another project - heard the cutting starting and realized I didn't change the blade holder back to regular vinyl one - 
went from kinda busy to all hell just broke lose on orders - will be tied up for a couple days looks like!  Glad the ink and rolls of vinyl came  in yesterday for stock!

• Like 1

That cut strip is unforgiving. Nice to see you're busy making all that money :)

• Like 1

the multiple blade holders works like a dream as long as you remember to change them - would have been the same if I was adjusting for each material so  . . . 

• Like 1

I've got the multi holder setup so I fully understand.  Way easier than readjusting the blade every time.

• Like 1

Have not cut reflective yet.. 

use an older blade that is still somewhat sharp  - it will dull a blade like you can't believe - I use my last years cleancut in the reflective holder

Does the CE6000-60 handle reflective well? I am considering the 120 version for the extra downforce- but if your 60 model can handle it it might work. I havent cut reflective- but would like the option in the future.

not a problem with the 6000  it handles it fine - personally never had a cutter that wouldn't cut it.  I think the only thing more downforce than the cheapest cutter will handle would be real thick stone sandblast mask material  - but these were on the roland printer