gcextreme

Truck Project

I am waiting for the release of the Toyota Prius truck.

it would fit in the bed of mine LOL

I am waiting for the release of the Toyota Prius truck.

What a frigging joke that is like the honda ridgeline ....it should be illegal to call something like that a truck. I dont even like a short bed truck. Never liked the toy mini trucks much either.

ridgeline is a urban wanabe truck- hardly the capacity for grocery getting.  now the short bed is a must for me to fit it in the garage . . .and my vehicles are always garaged

ridgeline is a urban wanabe truck- hardly the capacity for grocery getting.  now the short bed is a must for me to fit it in the garage . . .and my vehicles are always garaged

I like long beds for my work hauling building material and even signs... at times I will have a 10 or 12 foot lighted sign on the trailer and another in the truckbed plus tools or a load of 12 ft decking or framing material so the long bed is almost a must. I do like the crew cab trucks but are hard to find in long bed any more so is finding a two wheel drive in a used truck unless you can find a fleet maintained truck

• Like 1

Oh geez, now I feel like I've gone to the dark side. With all this truck talk here, my restraint gave way... I came home with a Tacoma 4X4 Access Cab on Friday. When did they start making small trucks so big?

• Like 1

Thanks. The engine is in and i have most of the stuff hooked back up. Still gotta do a few gas lines and the exhaust manifolds.

Then coolant and priming the oil pump and get a new battery, and she should start up.

20141003_154742_zpsupeeaavr.jpg

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Been driving the truck a few blocks to work and around town, just to sort out any issues. 

I have a brake line up at the master cylinder i have to replace, its leaking.

I ordered my new wheel bearing hubs and front driveshafts yesterday, will be installing them this weekend.

Got some new 'used' tires put on it, 31" BFG All-Terrain TA/KO, same type that were on it before. Picked up these 4 tires for $180 and they have about half tread left, so they will get me thru this winter and maybe next.

Anyway, since my Red Ranger is an Autobot named "Shadow"Trax, i decided this one would be a Decepticon, named "SHRAPNEL" so i did up a few decals for it.

20141023_181756_zpsexzv9mrf.jpg

20141023_181724_zpstpyvjaln.jpg

• Like 1