cdugger

Selling off my T-Shirt Business (Press, Shirts, Vinyl, Cutter) - Indiana

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to exit the shirts side of the business. I had done shirts for 5+ years and it is the part that I liked the least (not really sure why!!) so I have finally decided to sell it to pay off a student loan (recently went through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at my church). I am located in Indianapolis, IN. I would rather not split up any of this but I would be willing to separate the cutter.

If you are interested, please send me a message at c(underscore)dugger@sbcglobal.net

This is a snapshot of what I have for sale. Please contact me for specifics:

232 Gildan 50/50 shirts - White, Ash, Black, Red, Navy

Over 115 Feet of 15" Siser Easy Weed Heat Press Material - Black, Green, Navy, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow

Creation PCut 24" Cutter/Plotter with Stand

Sunie 15" x 15" Heat Press

• Like 1

Heck of a note you had to go thru additional financial burden (student loan) to learn how to become debt free.

• Like 1

Heck of a note you had to go thru additional financial burden (student loan) to learn how to become debt free.

Sounds like the class at the church was free & he wants to pay off old student loans.

heck - I want someone else near me to decide they don't like the business after buying oracal, good transfer tape and maybe a big cutting pad p - at a give away price.   I might actually have to buy large amounts of app tape this year if they don't do it soon  :angry:

• Like 2

How big of cutting mats are you looking for?

heck - I want someone else near me to decide they don't like the business after buying oracal, good transfer tape and maybe a big cutting pad p - at a give away price.   I might actually have to buy large amounts of app tape this year if they don't do it soon  :angry:

the one I am wearing out now is a 4x6 with lines - it has been cut on enough it is actually lifting off the table.  only a couple years old too but has had a LOT of use

the one I am wearing out now is a 4x6 with lines - it has been cut on enough it is actually lifting off the table.  only a couple years old too but has had a LOT of use

I have two that I don't use currently if you are interested, but they are both 3' x 2'.

1) X Treme Cutting Mat - Has some cut lines on it - Average Condition

2) Greenie - I've never even used this one at all - Brand New

I must be missing something - looks like about $1K in full blown retail prices for $1400 used . . . .is my math bad?

I must be missing something - looks like about $1K in full blown retail prices for $1400 used . . . .is my math bad?

It's a good question. I'd like to see your math because it sounds like you are getting things a lot cheaper than I ever have and you aren't buying from USCutter! I did price it on the higher side expecting to come off the price a bit and I didn't put in the listing, but I tell everyone who asks about it that I am available when they need me for help and support with everything. As you know, knowledge is worth much more than $1,000 in saved time if you can call someone up to help you right away.

Shirts - $2.00/each * 232 = $464 - (I even put it as the price for all white Gildan 8000 series shirts Source: JiffyShirts.com

Heat Press - $250 Source: USCutter

Cutter = $360 Source: USCutter (Used the SC Series with the stand since they no longer sell the PCut)

Vinyl = $3.10/ft * 118 feet = $365

464 + 250 + 360 + 365 = $1,439

USCutter Sells a TShirt Shop Business Package that doesn't have close to the amount of vinyl/shirts and it is $1,025

http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/2744/category_id/2/product_name/USCutter+Decal+and+TShirt+Shop+Business+Package

• Like 1

price is right on the press but that is a sunie - usc doesn't sell them but they should - and forgot not everyone buys shirts from sanmar . . ..my bad.