98crewcab

our first ever sign......

In case you missed our intro, we are a General Contractor. Never did anything in this field, so pretty excited this turned out the way it did. And THANK YOU Skarekrow for your help cleaning up the graphics from our original design!!!!!

we used oracal 951 for the white, and bought some 3m from a local shop for the orange....

20140916_175310_zpsyjgj4siw.jpg

20140916_182037_zpshhyfguop.jpg

20140916_191017_zpsvzkpuxv1.jpg

20140916_191027_zpsezafcmvr.jpg

20140916_191609_zpsan9q1ces.jpg

made two of them...one for my truck, and one for my wifes Yukon:)

any opinions? either by design or finish?

• Like 6

Very nice, and kudos to Skarekrow for his helping you out :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Cal

• Like 1

WHAT?! reached my quota for likes today?! lol, thanks guys, for the compliments! Man, this stuff is fun to do....but hats off to you guys that make a living off of this......

• Like 1

thanks again all....think i have found my new hobby/obsession. dammit.....this is going to get expensive huh?! lol 

You are in trouble. I bought a cutter for work to do our own lettering, and now I am going to buy a cutter for my house. This is worse than crack.

You are in trouble. I bought a cutter for work to do our own lettering, and now I am going to buy a cutter for my house. This is worse than crack.

lol, yuuuup. we are in the same boat huh....sounds like you are a bit further along so far....lol

thank you, we played with several different ideas, gave up for a while, then inquired about a graphic designer, was given an estimate of $1200 to give us 3 designs, and decided, um, I think I can learn to like my own ideas, and save the skrilla. lol. We really think it suits our company. Really appreciate the feedback on it Mabs!

thank you, we played with several different ideas, gave up for a while, then inquired about a graphic designer, was given an estimate of $1200 to give us 3 designs, and decided, um, I think I can learn to like my own ideas, and save the skrilla. lol. We really think it suits our company. Really appreciate the feedback on it Mabs!

$1200  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

I haven't been charging enough

• Like 1