thredz

New catalogs

I recieved a couple of catalogs from the signhoehouse,one for me and one for my brother,I guess because he ordered there and had it sent to me.I found that if you turn to page 36,there is the center of the catalog with three staples in it.If you take those three staples out,you can use full catalog sheets to wad up and pack drum parts with.At least that's what I did with them.I just wanted to show that they are not just for lining litter boxes and bird cages.

I suppose I could stick some inside my bass drum too,but it wouldn't sound as good as my late grandmother's feather pillow.

True!And you don't get that nice effect of the feathers flying out of the pillow with each beat either.

Another use for SignHoeHouse Catalogs.  Take several pieces and place underneath charcoal in the grill, and light... They work very well as a firestarter...

I just hope that I dont get in trouble from the city for burning trash...  ;D

I just hope that I dont get in trouble from the city for burning trash...   ;D

SIGN WEAR HOUSE are a bunch of babies You want a waaaaaburger and french cries !!  WEAR HOUSE !!

Just ordered a couple catalogs incase I run out of T.P.

I need to order a few dozen... Were getting a new puppy, and was going to put the catalogs down to housebreak the puppy, then with the other catalogs, Im going to roll them up instead of using newspaper... Internet is a wonderful thing, Does anyone subscribe to the paper anymore?

Guest fivestar

I need to order a few dozen... Were getting a new puppy, and was going to put the catalogs down to housebreak the puppy, then with the other catalogs, Im going to roll them up instead of using newspaper... Internet is a wonderful thing, Does anyone subscribe to the paper anymore?

Newspaper, they still make them?  lol