oldmountaincrafts

Vinyl mask for brick

I have the potential for a large job engraving clay brick pavers.  I've nixed the idea of laser engraving them, so I'm focusing on sandblasting them.  I've done some research and about the most cost efficient will be cutting the mask on the vinyl cutter and applying to the brick to sandblast and then paint fill with spray paint then sealer.  My question, is what kind of vinyl would you suggest that will cut on a vinyl cutter.  My cutter isn't anything special, just a standard cutter I bought through USCutter.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

How detailed is the design and how many of the same design are you doing?

If the are all the same and have small letters I would check wit Rayzist because they can make you

some mask with 5 mm washout film. All you have to so is place the mask, blast then paint them.

I have had food luck with useing sr3000 washout resist at home with good results

Bob

OK sr3000 would be costly to have someone else do it but for jobs that had a lot of small letters to weed I have made my own mask with it. I think the amount of time to weed all the small letters may make it worth  while. Of course that is if you can do them yourself.