Sign in to follow this  
wf2ste

Just need text adding to this image

Draw a circle and then use your "type on a path" tool 

Once you do that you can manipulate by going to "Type" and "Type on a path options"

Help!!! How do I move the text 'up' away from the line?

go into the type on a path options and you can make it on, above, or below the line

Maybe mirror the 'training whatever on the bottom, so it is right side up?  Just a thought?

I agree but if you are creating an exact you won't. If you choose to rotate the lower words cut your circle in two spots about 4:00 and 8:00 so you are placing text on two separate lines. I generally find I end up using a slightly different size of circle for the bottom letters since they will be hanging on the ascenders it throws them off a bit. Once in a while you can center both but it depends on the text. 

If this is what your looking for, this is what I use sign blazer for. Type your text and click text follow arc, then adjust the arc size till it comes full circle.   The circles were made and added in SCALP. I mention sign blazer because it is free and you should try it, it's great for a few things such as this.

Bada Bing- Bada Bang

post-36365-0-82606400-1410825591_thumb.j

Of the software I have (and use), Illustrator is the most burdensome to create this in.

Mainly because of familiarity... I chiefly use Inkscape and VinylMaster for this type of work.

Nevertheless, here it is, created in Illustrator with a similar font.

post-43059-0-13154300-1410875514_thumb.p

BurdensGrenade_04c.ai

BurdensGrenade_04c.svg

Additionally, I agree with the others... flip and center the "Training" and shrink the

catch phrase "cede nullis" inside the inner circle.

post-43059-0-82146300-1410876902_thumb.p

• Like 1

Thank you so much for all your help everybody, I ended up doing it in the end but took me ages! Thanks for all the comments on the different softwares I will be playing with these and see what I can do :)

• Like 1