Sign in to follow this  
The Elvis Legacy

Need help on this design!

This is my first order for Tshirts. Im having difficulty trying to decide which way to put the design on.  For the white and red flag and text at the bottom, would you use HPV? Should I have screen print transfers made? Should I have the whole thing digitally printed?  I am going to have the "Alabama" digitally printed and add after the red and white is applied.  Would it be better to have the entire graphic printed off and transfer paper?  How much would you charge for 15 shirts to start off with? They want these on gray Beefy Ts. Just to clarify, the Alabama is NOT going to look like it does on this pic... :rolleyes:

post-23404-0-15238100-1410587621_thumb.j

For that design you will need the jpss full color Heat Transfers

If you can't print them yourself there are several here that

can.

Or design it, have someone print direct to garment and mark it up.

Sue2

• Like 1

You usually don't want to mix medias - don't try and put a printed design over the top of HTV - if you're going to sub out the printing for the center part, just go ahead and have them do the whole thing as one piece.

It could be done with JPSS on light gray shirts, if you want a darker color shirt, then you probably want something opaque, as the white portion of the design is going to be the color of the shirt.

You can use htv and 3G or jess in the same area put like OW said overlapping then is not a good idea