skaa

volume coroplast yard signs

People normally come to me for small quantity yard signs (18"x24").  I just do them in vinyl and charge accordingly.  One of my customers wants 100 double sided signs.  Can someone recommend a vendor with competitive wholesale pricing. 

I've experimented with screen printing them myself but there are so many places that do it so cheap and I don't have to deal with the nasty chemical smell.

• Like 1

I've experimented with screen printing them myself but there are so many places that do it so cheap and I don't have to deal with the nasty chemical smell.

Save the brain cells. 

• Like 1

I occasionally paint cars and the fumes are less from painting a car than that coroplast ink. If I mess with it again I'm bringing my mask from home to save those few stray brain cells from an untimely death.

try solaris ink in your wide format printer - that I am sure contributed to my current condition.   the reason I am staying oem to save what few I have left

• Like 1

mumpower signs is good  if it is one or two color on each side,  If you have to do one with more than two colors signs365 is cheaper

Just placed another order with signs365 today. There are cheaper out there but they ship super fast.

• Like 1

Signs365 is quick & they do a decent job on coro, banners

& full color vinyl.

Sue2

Smaller jobs I prefer Dakotagrafx for the added quality but for big and/or cheap stuff signs365 is my go to place.

I screwed up a contour file and they emailed me on a Sunday and when I called I got a human being. How cool is that.

• Like 1