Sign in to follow this  
Jeannie96

Small Printed/laminated decals

Hello, I'm in Alabama. I have been outsourcing orders for printed, contour cut, laminated decals to a great small company in GA. I havent been able to get in touch with him, so I'm not sure if he's still in business or not.  His FB page isnt showing much activity and I'm not getting email responses.

But I need to find someone I can outsource a current order I need pretty quickly.  It will be for smaller decals ranging in size from 1 x 2 inch to 6 x 12 inch. 4 designs with 50 of each design needed.  Can someone direct me to a reputable company that can handle this?

THanks so much,

Jeannie

SouthernXtreme Signs & Shirts

There are lots on here to work with. Dakotagrafx does very nice work.

There are lots on here to work with. Dakotagrafx does very nice work.

I second that opinion.

I am around today and part of tomorrow then off camping this weekend . . . .after that wide open till october 20th or so - did ya'll see that 8 day cruise on carnival for $349?:huh:  yup I did

If you're going to Potato Creek dakota, you've got a new exit to look for. Just wanna be sure you're not so busy saving 30 seconds on the drive time down; to miss it.

I was just thinking how funny it is that you come down here to get away; and if we camped, we'd be up there at Sand Lk in Nottawa this weekend to take in the Centerville Fair.

• Like 1