VictoryVinyl

Mirrors/glass

I am new to this but have fallen in love with etching.  I did these for my Motorcycle Club regional meeting.  I'm hooked.

Some where on glass, some mirrors.  Some painted and one that is backlit. 

The second picture is the backlit mirror while off and the 3rd is with the LEDs on.

Thanks for looking!

Bennie

post-86175-0-21355600-1410415180_thumb.j

post-86175-0-88745500-1410415193_thumb.j

post-86175-0-52422000-1410415202_thumb.j

post-86175-0-52774600-1410415203_thumb.j

post-86175-0-15884500-1410415204_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice work.. Always like seeing the Marine Corp emblem due to my father being a reitred Gunny Sergeant,

• Like 1

Looks good, how many did you do?

I did about 15.  Some I etched from the front, some from the back on both mirrors and glass.  I painted a couple that I etched from the back with red.

The lit one is etched and lit with red LEDs

And thank you!

For some of you more experienced, what would you charge for something like these?  They are framed 12x12 mirror tiles.  The lit one I used a shadow box.  You can PM me if you would like instead of posting here.  

Bennie

Here is one in a dimmed room.  These are lit with some cheaper LEDs bought from Amazon because I wasn't sure what I was doing.  It was my "trial run". 

post-86175-0-89143800-1410453452_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here is one in a dimmed room.  These are lit with some cheaper LEDs bought from Amazon because I wasn't sure what I was doing.  It was my "trial run". 

That looks good.   Red doesn't have as much useful output as other colors so what you have there is pretty good. To get a noticeable increase in output you would have to double the number of LEDs.  B)

Just to give you an idea. I had real good luck with memorial mirrors. You know the in memory of type. I would do the standard name and dates,and include

something personal. If he was into hunting,fishing,sports etc. Many larger mirrors were used at the funerals. I made smaller mirrors for the family members.

I have several funeral homes displaying these for me. People love them. They are a pretty easy sale,as long as you can produce the mirror in time for the

funeral. Even if you can't,they sell well.

• Like 1