Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

Sign Theft... out of my yard

I made a coroplast sign just to stick in the yard for neighbors to see. No problems,even left it out past 10pm a couple days. Gone by Noon today and found out when I got home.

How often does it really happen? I have seen the same signs in the same place for 6 months straight and they never disappear. Going to replace it and put a camera on it this time.

Lost 2 I'm the past year. First one was within an hour of putting it out the second one lasted about 10 months and these were at intersections around the area not in my yard

Should check the local ordinances on whether the signs are allowed. Could be a town official removing them.

Make another one and put your number on the back. Might make good advertising 

• Like 1

I know there's regulations here but they aren't enforced. For me I think I put it a little to close to a competitors place. Guess they can't take a joke

• Like 1

No regulations or anything like that. It did have my number on it, had to be a lowlife driving around instead of working like a normal person. Probably took it just for the stake to scrap.

No regulations or anything like that. It did have my number on it, had to be a lowlife driving around instead of working like a normal person. Probably took it just for the stake to scrap.

Those type usually just throw the sign on the ground and keep the stake. I'd guess kids.

I lost my fire Obama sign. Well I didn't loose it. My nosey/liberal neighbor kept taking it on garbage night. Well I'd just keep taking it from her garbage can. Then one day I missed it and the garbagemen took it.

I put a "if your dog must poop then you must scoop" sign that I got the file from here, in my front yard where some one was letting there dog crap, its been there a year and no problems I even had a lot of neighbors complementing the sign. May it was the message that was on it.

Donn

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Coaster36" data-cid="370995" data-time="1410443169"><p>

I lost my fire Obama sign. Well I didn't loose it. My nosey/liberal neighbor kept taking it on garbage night. Well I'd just keep taking it from her garbage can. Then one day I missed it and the garbagemen took it.</p></blockquote>

I have an Obama sign up about stimulating business been up since 09 or 10 but it's nailed to a masonry wall so it's hard to steal. Got one call threatening me over it and many many more who thought it was a great sign.

It was just an advertising sign, no political or other sayings. 3 colors, 2 sided and 2 different fonts.  Just picked up 10 more pieces of coroplast and going to make a new one, but better.  ;D

I lost my fire Obama sign. Well I didn't loose it. My nosey/liberal neighbor kept taking it on garbage night. Well I'd just keep taking it from her garbage can. Then one day I missed it and the garbagemen took it.

Good place for, it