Sign in to follow this  
security802

My first attempt at etching

El looks good, now let the insanity begin. I see a cabinet in your near future. It just seems to never stop. I started with a air eraser also now have 3 cabinets

• Like 2

El looks good, now let the insanity begin. I see a cabinet in your near future. It just seems to never stop. I started with a air eraser also now have 3 cabinets

Thanks, If I had somewhere to put one I would have a cabinet now. May look into having a small 8X10 bldg put up in the back yard to put a cabinet in... Wonder if the wife would like that LOL :ph34r: :ph34r:

Tell her it is for the lawn mower. I have a 12x12 and wish it were bigger so I would have more room for all the things I use for glass. A nice cutting table and a place to do the edge work like polishing the glass. Like I said it never ends

• Like 1

Great start, keep us posted on your progress.

Cal

post-36874-0-78435500-1410109429_thumb.j

My 2nd, should have put something behind it, but as soon as I took this picture the cord caught fire... Sent email to where I bought it saying it caught fire....

• Like 2

The cabinet is the cheap part. Wait til you buy your 10hp  200gal compressor. Not to mention the cost of installing.

Stick to glass,doing stone costs add up fast!

What are you doing for the edge of the glass?

I'd like to do something like this but I'd not sure how to deal with the edges.