Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Just ordered my iphone 6 cases

Just ordered my iphone 6 cases in black, white, blue ,clear and red for the 4.7 inch and a few for the 5.5 screen ...

• Like 2

where did you get them from?  Conde doesn't show them yet.  Has the specs for the iPhone 6 even been released?

where did you get them from?  Conde doesn't show them yet.  Has the specs for the iPhone 6 even been released?

That is an industry secret but you can order them from mr300s   :ph34r:   his cases have been better than any other vendor I have found

• Like 2

That is an industry secret but you can order them from mr300s   :ph34r:   his cases have been better than any other vendor I have found

I'll keep that in mind the next time I need phone cases, thanks.

• Like 1

Damn, I don't even have an Iphone 1 yet.

Knuclehead your showing you age

LOL Thanks Scott,   Yes they will be here shortly and the phone isn't  even released yet but my source in China is always one step ahead.  I bet Conde and them will be a while before they have them ...

I am way behind,,, .I bought my first cell phone last year,  a cheapie,,,,  it's in my purse  but I don't use it . ;D

• Like 1

I am way behind,,, .I bought my first cell phone last year,  a cheapie,,,,  it's in my purse  but I don't use it . ;D

mine is always in the truck - for days - only way you get me on it is we have panasonic home phones that are bluetooth connected to it

I just pre ordered my iphone 6 plus  they aren't even out yet but I have made a case and have them in stock for the 4.7"  already...

And Arty-rc LOL  is here while I am typing this Did this real quick to make sure everything was good with them otherwise everything will be centered etc.  

post-2057-0-94879100-1410547566_thumb.jp

• Like 4

And today already sold my first iphone 6 funny because they aren't even on the market yet (Hope it fits LOL)

post-2057-0-50699500-1410708515_thumb.jp

havent ordered mines yet but my supplyer has black and white rubber and plastic.but i like conde hybrid brookly cases cause of the rubber face around the front of the phone.

Not sure what those are but Conde is too pricey

Mine have rubber going around the front...

post-2057-0-51779000-1410730253_thumb.jp