Sign in to follow this  
BAM

ID this font and you get a Prize!

If you can identify this font i'll give you a gift find out what the prize is when you correctly id it :) 

post-88021-0-26712700-1409710033_thumb.j

Squealer

mark-s

Why thank you good sir you are correct your prize is my gratitude! 

OK, now we're curious -- what's the prize?

(Mark got it in 8 minutes)

Gratitude!!  and the greatest Gift of all. A child's Laughter (peter griffins voice) heh heh heh heh heh heh heh 

seams that is all Mark ever gets pain in .  . .  :'(

Is this supposed to be a pun involving sewing cus i don't get it ? lol  Seams like the seams of your pants or something ? not trying to be rude totally being serious

nope - normal typo - you will get used to them

lol :D okay just thought I was stupid, and didn't get a joke or something there are quite a few puns on here that are over my head in terms of vinyle\craft related jokes I don't quite get. 

seems that is all Mark ever gets paid in .  . .  :'(

Nah, I once (or twice) offered him a gold star.

It was real gold, too.

photo.jpg

You will learn that mark-s is some sort of savant when it comes to fonts. Absolutely amazing. I try not to abuse his talents because its almost too easy to just ask without doing a decent search on WhatTheFont etc...

You will learn that mark-s is some sort of savant when it comes to fonts. Absolutely amazing. I try not to abuse his talents because its almost too easy to just ask without doing a decent search on WhatTheFont etc...

I checked, what the font it had too much editing going on to pick out the font

We all ask sometimes unfortunately most times when I ask it's custom and I end up redrawing anyways. Mark is the man when it comes to fonts and based on the rig he drew the other day I'd say he has many talents.

• Like 2

I am aware of Marks' talents and I too try my best (most times getting it) to identify my own fonts.  It can sometimes take a little more time than I wish to spend on it, but, I too don't want to abuse Mark.  He has a great talent and is a huge plus to have around so I only try to ask for help (from everyone actually) when I REALLY need it.

While I'm at it.... a shout out and thanks to all the fine folks here!  There are a lot of great folks here.  Some have a lot of general knowledge and others have their specialties..... but all are great, willing to help (as long as you make an effort first) and are always here leerking around so you can get quick responses to issues!

• Like 4