Sign in to follow this  
Litespeeds

Any upgrades to the next generation Copam Plotters?

I was just curious to see how long the current Copam 2500 has been out on the market.  Is there any changes in the near future for this plotter?  If so, what will they be and how much more will the price be? 

Just want to find out before I buy the current model and have a new one come out shortly after.  Thanks.

I was just curious to see how long the current Copam 2500 has been out on the market.  Is there any changes in the near future for this plotter?  If so, what will they be and how much more will the price be? 

Just want to find out before I buy the current model and have a new one come out shortly after.  Thanks.

At this time there are no upgrades to the Copam seires on the horizon. We have been offering the Copam series for well over a year, and they were sold previously all over the world by various vendors. Currently, we are the only US distributor and ship them anywhere.

What sort of upgrade would you like to see?

Other than Contour cutting capabilities.  The only other thing I could think of is someday it would allow an attachment for a printer...now that would be sweet.

shortly before he died,Jerry told me that cutter technology develops very slowly,and the advances that do come,usually don't make it to the lower end models for years. So, I wouldn't wait. Buy what you want now.