Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

Color Fill ?

How do you fill text or shapes with color? I have tried everything I could think of but can't get anything to fill. What am I missing?

How do you fill text or shapes with color? I have tried everything I could think of but can't get anything to fill. What am I missing?

what program?

If you have your text in use section tool select it and a appearance will be to your right size of screen Fill will have a color option and beside it will be a box with a color already in it click on color box that will bring up your color and then its up to you fill with what color you want.

• Like 1

Click "view", then deselct "show outlines only". Then break apart your image. You'll then be able to select each component and change its color. You may have to select various pieces and bring forward or send to back. Also, whites aren't true white, blacks aren't true black, but it'll give a decent idea of your goal. If you need a background, place a box from the shapes library and color it in then drag your image onto it.

• Like 2

Click "view", then deselct "show outlines only". Then break apart your image. You'll then be able to select each component and change its color. You may have to select various pieces and bring forward or send to back. Also, whites aren't true white, blacks aren't true black, but it'll give a decent idea of your goal. If you need a background, place a box from the shapes library and color it in then drag your image onto it.

After double checking, that was it. I must of double clicked and selected it again the first time I tried it. Thanks