Sign in to follow this  
BAM

SignBlazer paid

Please help, I cannot figure out why signblazer will not import any files besides raster,bitmap. NO VECTOR! I've tried eps pdf ai Pretty much every type i could think of and it will not import them even in the preview it shows the images as black!! Thanks! 

Where my cursor is in the second screenshot is the setting i chose( use full post script) the final screen is the result. New to sign blazer usually use sure cuts alot pro3 or Flexi but I lost the discs and dongle while moving and my computer that had the software was just wiped clean do to an upgrade! :( Don't have the money to get new software at the moment. 

post-88021-0-81770400-1409385381_thumb.p

post-88021-0-79587300-1409385404_thumb.p

post-88021-0-07828900-1409385443_thumb.p

This topic has been covered extensively in these Forums.

SignBlazer development and upgrading was discontinued many years ago, when the primary creator of the program passed away.

It is now "abandonware" and will not support all current file types in 2014.

What do you mean? If you look at the screen shots I provided, the first one, up at the top above the pictures in the box underneath File Name, it lists the compatible file types, such as: .ai as well as .eps . If you also take a look at the first screen shot, you will see that the two kinds of files I'm trying to import are .ai for the top left corner and the one below that is .eps. So, that is what I am inquiring about... it was letting me use these file types before, and it lists them as compatible but now it suddenly isn't allowing it?

Regardless, it doesn't matter now anyway, because my boyfriend found the discs for FlexiPRO 10.0.1, so that's good (:

For future reference there are versions of eps, Ai'etc. Like 8 or 9 ? ? ? Sign blazer 2 I'll only open older versions

If I had that much money tied up in flexi they'd be in a very safe place where they would never get lost.

• Like 2

Well My Bf Put the Dongle and Cd in a box with a tote with all our software and LEFT ITTT!! In the truck! So now its going in the safe! 2k is alot to lose over some stupid mistake like leaving it in a box! LOL But Thanks everyone for the Help!

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BAM" data-cid="369969" data-time="1409419561"><p>

Well My Bf Put the Dongle and Cd in a box with a tote with all our software and LEFT ITTT!! In the truck! So now its going in the safe! 2k is alot to lose over some stupid mistake like leaving it in a box! LOL But Thanks everyone for the Help!</p></blockquote> I'd say next he rides in the back and flexi gets the front seat :)

Glad you found your discs. But i have found with signblazer and .eps files import-- it does not always end up on the pane. Zoom way way out and it can be found way above the workspace.

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BAM" data-cid="369969" data-time="1409419561"><p>

Well My Bf Put the Dongle and Cd in a box with a tote with all our software and LEFT ITTT!! In the truck! So now its going in the safe! 2k is alot to lose over some stupid mistake like leaving it in a box! LOL But Thanks everyone for the Help!</p></blockquote> I'd say next he rides in the back and flexi gets the front seat :)

HAHAHAAH!!! okay Sounds like a plan!