Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

CE3000-60 How old is this model? (Pic)

Found this for sale and figured I would ask how old, whats it worth, good-bad-barrel of monkeys? A guy bought it as part of a package deal (to get some printers)at a sign shop that was going under and has no use for it.

It needs a power switch but does work. Nothing else is included, cutter only. It is at least 3 years old.

post-87856-0-01700600-1409077319_thumb.j

very solid unit and is the MK2 version -that means it has the optical registration.  it is basically a ce5000-60 with a slightly different bland holder retaining system and is blue instead of white.  love them - had several

It is a lot older than 3 years old.  The First Edition User manual for this cutter was dated Dec 5th 2003....

on the MK2 user manual is says June7,2005  2nd edition...

The CE5000-60 was out 3 years ago...  I bought one for my son...

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. What is a good price for it as it is? Are parts hard to get? The switch is no trouble, we have access to over 10k styles, one will be a match.

You would have to contact Graphtec Tech support on possible parts.... Make sure you cut something detailed with it, to make sure it cuts good....   Your welcome

just put a switch in it and get cutting - I would sell one like that for about $6-700 when fixed, cleaned, new cut strip and dialed in. that is with a stand . . . couple years ago that one would have brought 800+.  like I said it is basically a blue ce5000.  they changed the blade holder clamp from that clamp style on that one to one that traps the ridge around the top - really one is as good as the other.  you got a good cutter there