Sign in to follow this  
Capt'n Morgan

Setting Up My Small Shop

You sure you dont want my Mountaineers file lol

No Thanks.  :rolleyes:   I wish we never would have Stole Ole D*ck Rodreguze from you guys in the first place, Three years and he nearly destroyed the winningest team in College football,  and we still feel the aftermath of him today!  <_<

Jesse989 The 75" Samsung 3D Smart TV with Sony Reciever and Surround Sound Klipsh Speakeris is upstairs in The Living room.  :thumbsup:

Jesse989 The 75" Samsung 3D Smart TV with Sony Reciever and Surround Sound Klipsh Speakeris is upstairs in The Living room.  :thumbsup:

You can't get any work done up there!

No Thanks. :rolleyes: I wish we never would have Stole Ole D*ck Rodreguze from you guys in the first place, Three years and he nearly destroyed the winningest team in College football, and we still feel the aftermath of him today! <_<

Jesse989 The 75" Samsung 3D Smart TV with Sony Reciever and Surround Sound Klipsh Speakeris is upstairs in The Living room. :thumbsup:

We were glad to get rid of him just did not like the way he left. the assistant coach Bill Stewart did a great job but of course Don Nehlen hired him. I dont know if Rodriques is even still coaching last i heard he had went to Arizonia maybe.

I see 2 printers. I don't know anything about them but are they sublimation printers and do u like them? I wanted to print on vinyl banners to make small flags. Any tips there ? From anyone ?