Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

stuff

Very Nice!  Like the variations...  Did you design them?

customers graphics for the most part - the elvis one I redid with a new dog, crown etc cause his original was so low resolution.  ERT I put together around their black logo, BBB is a purchased graphic - non of these want to pay for custom work.   united way was once again - I need about 15 signs and a banner - can you have them in 3-4 days.  I have been real tired lately but plugged thru for the charity.

this labor day weekend I will be out of touch - camping at pokagon if anyone near there - first trip with new truck now that I have the hitch worked out

• Like 1

slight difference on placement on the united way ones - some I just reprinted  from last years file (they lost the signs) and some I had already re done for this year before I found the old ones - so they could have been better match between the years but again last minute. there was more but you get the idea from those

Spent the morning doing a head replacement to get me back to where I like to be 100 percent - that is a stressfull way to spend $1K - but it is done till next time

for some reason after successfully replacing a head with no complications and getting thru the complete alignment process I want to dance and the song "Cocky" starts running thru my head.    That whole risk, reward, accomplishment thing.  lost track of if that is 3 or 4 I have replaced over the years in the different printers but read so many times of people frying boards, etc doing that - that is is such a relief when it is done

doing some work for a golf scramble and snuck one more sponsor in there for the old gang - and some mugs done for the winners

post-2742-0-45355600-1411357195_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-07095600-1411357214_thumb.jp

• Like 2

one offs don't make sense but if I can come up with a design to print say a dozen at a time it could be worth it - this is a sample (can't sell this design as it is cw but used it for a test sample)  iphone 6 (smaller) lifeproof case decal.

post-2742-0-04931900-1424991046_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I had one of the porthole canvas's hanging in my house - I had permission from the photographer to make and extra for me - then he came back and wanted another one.  thinking I may need to replace mine now.

honor guard wanted parchment look badges to put on candles they will be selling to raise funds - 

and a sublimation board I made for work years ago - was dry erase to keep track of equipment coming in and out daily.  with all the new sublimators thought they might like some ideas

post-2742-0-22920200-1425005667_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-55843600-1425005796_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-99024900-1425006093_thumb.jp

• Like 1

some older stuff - the refrigerator was for my kid heading to college to make her feel a little bit at ease with some trip and family photos

post-2742-0-48198500-1447128548_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-10798200-1447128573_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-95173800-1447128610_thumb.jp

• Like 1