Marie925

Adobe Illustrator Tutorials

Can anyone suggest a good Adobe Illustrator Tutorial (or book). I have a design background in AutoCAD and Illustrator thus far just frustrates the heck out of me when I try to digitize things. I don't fully understand the paths and other concepts. I learn super well from manuals and technical documents, but there are so many I thought if someone could point me to the ones they thought were most helpful that would get me off on the right foot. I don't have alot of free time at home, so I have to fit it in when I can. 

Currently I find myself just using AutoCAD to digitize since I know what I am doing in there, but I may not always have access to AutoCAD so I want get some Illustrator skills under my belt. 

Thank you!

Marie

The Adobe Classroom in a Book for your Illustrator version on Amazon can be very helpful.

I highly recommend them. Plus they are cheap usually between $36 - $56.

• Like 1

I ordered the Adobe Classroom in a Book last night. 

Moody B. - I will check out the websites as well! Thank you. I will keep you in mind if I get stuck on something, I appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Like 2

Wish I knew Auto CAD pretty bad. I messed around with it slightly but there's a million things you can do with that program.

I'm pretty familiar with Adobe Illustrator and like it quite a bit.