Sign in to follow this  
efghaus

AT65....Is this normal?

so I finally broke down and ordered my first roll of AT65 along with a few other things. I love it when Fed Ex comes to me first. hee-hee.

The tape is not centered on the core. On one end, the core  protrudes about 1/4 ".  On the other end there's about 1/4" of exposed tape. only major issue I see is that on the exposed side, the tape is already starting to curl in. 

post-27620-0-39558700-1408976415_thumb.j

I have one like that, but it was about half as much distance.  If you try not to set it down on that side i bet it would be fine.

For what its worth i really like both the AT 65 clear and the 4076 RLA paper tapes.

In fact i did a wet application with AT65 on a flat surface the other day and it came out awesome! 

thanks Jarrotto... Good suggestion! Thanks.I will keep this roll in a very safe place to avoid further damage.

I was so excited it was arriving today, I could't fall asleep last night! LOL 

I had been able to get through to customer support before reading your response. The rep said he had never seen anything like this so I  sent him the pic. I received  a partial credit.  But this is the second order in a row  that I have received something that would never have passed QA/QC if it were checked prior to being shipping.

(OK, I think may be  need i  a nap).  

• Like 1