motoxchic

Greenstar banner brand?

I have been using 18oz US Banner stitched/grommeted banners for most all of my outdoor banner orders.  Curious if anyone knows if Greenstar stitched/grommeted banners are possibly made by the same company or equal quality?  For me, ordering everything in one shipment from USC is a huge convience, just want to make sure the quality is equal.

I don't know who makes it but I've been happy with the unhemmed rolls of 13 oz. From them

Are they packaged as well as the Zenblank banners?  That's my hangup with ordering banners, they're usually packaged like crap, and you can't ever get the wrinkles, and folds out of them. The zenblanks I got, were 'neatly' rolled, and nicely packaged.

I got one of those nicely packed zenith blanks before because I needed a yellow banner. I buy my white in rolls 54" wide and they are super secure the way the Chinese pack them. How did you explain to people that your zenith banner was supposed to look like an accordian

i have used the greenstar 13oz banners for some indoor stuff, and they are packaged nicely...rolled up tightly with plastic bag around it.  They seemed to stay pretty stiff.  Actually, EXACTLY like the US Banner brand.

What is the best banner material to use? I need a white, preferebly 18 oz,   4' x 8' ? white is not available 18 oz  45" x 96"?  So looks like I may need to go to 13 oz. I am new into this  Banner stuff so I really need a sewn and grommeted banner?

Thanks