Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

anniversary

Just Celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary yesterday 8/22 and we have been together a little more then a year longer then that. Being with one woman that long tells me something she must be blind and deaf lol

• Like 5

congrats Dan, and I totally understand - think stacey must be from the same stock

• Like 1

Congrats Dan. Mine 44th is 2 weeks. Can't find them like that anymore

• Like 1

Are you guys still trying it out or do you think it's gonna work???  LOLOLOL  Congratulations!

• Like 1

Are you guys still trying it out or do you think it's gonna work???  LOLOLOL  Congratulations!

funny you should say that several years ago an older man asked how long i had been married i told him 30 some odd years and he said to the same woman!!! Hell i havent been married that long to my 4 wifes put together then he said yall may make it.

She has been a extrodinary woman and no you dont find many anymore that commits to a family their entire life my wife has never worked outside the home but has worked her backside off for us and still does. She was married shortly previous before we meet and instead of a hand full of roses she ended up with a handfull of weeds from and his family so i have tried to treat her and her children by him ( our kids ) i dont belive in the step child label like they should have been treated always.

Thanks guys for the congrats.

• Like 1

Congrats Dan. Mine 44th is 2 weeks. Can't find them like that anymore

if you are like me it dont seem like no where near that long does it. My Mom and Dad had been married 30 years when he passed then she spent the last 22 years of her life alone never ever thinking of another man. Of course us kids that kept her aggervated.... i mean company

• Like 1