Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

What would I charge for 6 steel yard signs?

Ok, A customer has asked about 6 steel yard signs. My supply charge is 19.26 each sign. I figured triple the price on each sign. Is this asking to much? 57.78 per sign and 346.68 total and with taxes comes to 375.28. Please someone give me an idea if this is good or not.

You didn't say single face or double face or how many colors.

SF, one color is about right. $75.00 for DF is more in line. More for more colors and logos etc.

You also have to figure in the difficulty of the sign.

Guest fivestar

Cuttter are you sure he is wanting steel signs or is he wanting coraplast signs?  Coraplast signs are CHEAP.  I do single sided one color for around $12.00 each.  The "yard signs" is leading me to believe they are coraplast not steel.  If they are steel or aluminum then your prices are about right on.

Yes, I do coraplast signs for 12.00 also, 2 sides 1 color. I did ask the customer and it's for a Real Estate company. They specified they wanted a Steel frame and Metal sign. I did suggest the coroplast for the inside. They refused and stated they wanted the metal.

Guest gracewriter

Fivestar and cutter, a question.

What part of the country do you live in?  I live close to miami so I'm thinking the pricing here is going to be higher.  Would be helpful to know where you guys are from to get a bearing on pricing for my area.

Thanks

Guest fivestar

Southeastern Ohio here, I get 'em from my local distributor.