Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Dad is finally coming home

Well I received the news last week that dad might be coming home this weekend. However I was told for sure on Monday he will be finally coming home this Saturday (tomorrow). So now that I have had the house to myself for the last 3 months and made the living room business central I have to clean it up. I realized how the heck am I going to get 3 months worth of business stuff up in a week. Well I'm not,

I'm going to hide it in the family room for a couple of days lol

• Like 5

That's great news!

HA! The great stash rush. Mark the boxes you stash in with what's inside so you don't end up cursing yourself for not being able to find anything in a hurry. 

Glad to hear he's coming home. No more quiet house.

Glad to hear your Dad is better!  You might just say it must be the meds...Stuff???  What Stuff???  LOL

• Like 2

You've had your share of bad news this year so It's awesome to hear some good news for a change

Thanks all I'm very excited for this day been waiting. I got lonely quick when your use to taking care of people 24/7 or close to it. Jaybird bad news is right, I also found out a close family friends is in the hospital he has had medical issues for awhile still it sucks.