Sal316

Safety Vests

The bug has consumed me and I now bought a heat press to do our own shirts, etc. Does anyone have any experience with doing logos on hi-vis vests? Any tips/tricks to share?

Also, I was browing through the Siser vinyls and saw the glow in the dark vinyl. The thought came to me to try doing a layered hi-vis shirt with our logo in black, and outlined in glow in the dark white. Thoughts?

I do Siser on Hi-vis all the time. I was worried about the reflective but not a single issue and I bet I've done a few hundred by now. 

• Like 1

Is ReflectAll worth the additonal money, or will regular EasyWeed suffice? I don't mind spending the money as long as I will notice the difference in the end product. We are talking about black on hi-vis green/yellow.

I am looking to use this on hi-vis t-shirts as well.

This is all for internal use right now.

I think its a pointless expense unless someone specifically asks for it. Reflectall will not bring a garment into ANSI reflective compliance so from a purely safety legality standpoint while it may enhance the visibility it will not increase the accepted level of safety that the garment already possesses. If your vests are already class 2 or 3 or whatever then they are already sufficient.

Gosh I'm starting to sound like a trial lawyer. "It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect."