Spunky.Fresh.Designs

step by step cutting?

hi Spunky...what do you mean by step by step cutting? I'm new here too and have never heard that phrase before.

Step by step cutting, is when you have your cutter cut in sections, instead of all the way to one end and back.. The cutter will cut all of the first section,  say you have the order start with the first 12",, It will cut everything in the first 12", then it will advance to the next 12" and on to the end, until the order is done.. Not a good idea to do with a detailed designs,  but great to do with stripes....

Flexi products and Signcut, both have this option, as well as tiling. Both not Free

I don't use Signblazer

• Like 1

Step by step cutting, is when you have your cutter cut in sections, instead of all the way to one end and back.. The cutter will cut all of the first section,  say you have the order start with the first 12",, It will cut everything in the first 12", then it will advance to the next 12" and on to the end, until the order is done.. Not a good idea to do with a detailed designs,  but great to do with stripes....

OH Thanks. I see your point on working on a high detail design.

my cutter came with sure cuts alot too I think.  anyone have experience with that program?

I didn't know what step by step cutting was either until just now.  Someone told me I should have a program with it to do large applications.  So i asked.  Thanks for the response.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mz SKEETER" data-cid="368742" data-time="1408541927"><p>

Flexi products and Signcut, both have this option, as well as tiling. Both not Free <br />

<br />

I don't use Signblazer</p></blockquote>

Do you know if there is a write up or point me in the right direction on how to set this up... This is the first time I ever heard of this feature and I could really us this! Thank you in advance!

I'm using flexi pro 8

Are you saying you have Flexisignpro 8?  If so, it may not be there.  That is old software.

contact SAI  (Flexi) support and they can tell you if it is there and where.

all the Flexi products I have seen have a HELP at the top of the layout screen....Click HELP>  In my Flexi it is called Optimize cutting order.   But I actually use the panel feature to get the same results. No overlap  and no cutting thru the design.