Sign in to follow this  
MokiDesigns

Heat transfer vinyl in specific colors?

I have a potential client that I would really like to accommodate. He has clean, well designed t-shirts that he wants to order in small numbers. Each only using one to three colors. This sounds like a job to be done in heat transfer vinyl. The only catch is that the colors are very specific and make or break the deal.

So, is there somewhere that offers a lot of heat transfer vinyl colors?

These are the colors:

post-87276-0-03757300-1408481835_thumb.j

Any idea what the color names are (or what he calls them) since they are so critical? Or where did he run across them? Gloss, matte?

I don't have color names. Matte would be best. The colors come from the Half-Life gaming series and are found in various images from the computer game Team Fortress 2.

That's a great orange, thanks!

The beige I think I can find since a few manufacturers have it. Now to get that muted black or dark grey. :)

Beige is going to be called Cream in siser easyweed. 

And maybe charcoal will work. 

For a more matte color final press it with heavy weight brown paper.   Construction paper I think it's called.  I got mine in the painter isle of Lowes

Thanks guys. With your help I think I have colors that work. If I land the gig, I'll be sure to post my work.

Thanks guys. With your help I think I have colors that work. If I land the gig, I'll be sure to post my work.

Please do. I play the game all the time. Very interested to see how it turns out.

Does he have anything you can get hold of to compare to? I have the Siser sample book and usually dig though there to match up for people. I am sure that Stahl's would have a color chart you could buy too as well as most other brands of HTV. Hopefully you could find a match. Regular Orange is Sisr looks close on the middle and creme might accidentally match up for the bottom.